These two words pretty much sum up today’s attitude.
Here are the Facts:
I’m wearing UGGs, leggings, and quite possible the ugliest/most shapeless thick grey maternity sweater. Imagine that – a shapeless maternity sweater. How dare they?
I’m essentially the walking definition of FRUMP! haha
This is the sweater in violation of every fashion rule my Non-Preggo self would typically adhere to:
As for the GRUMPY….
Did you read any of the words above? I’m walking around in a grey knit POTATO SACK!
This should be just cause and reason enough for deflating one’s normally bright and cheery disposition.
Huge props to my awesome Hubby, who despite my apparent penchant for early 20th century farm attire, insists that I’m a very cute and sexy (both at once? That’s a tall order…) preggo lady.
He must be crazy!
- Maternity fashion label MegaDose taps model Carol Trentini for its 2014 Lookbook (myfacehunter.com)
- Fashionista Momma (fleetingtots.wordpress.com)
- I’ve Got the Grumpies (mandiholmes.com)
- Its not just a sweater! (stephymusealot.wordpress.com)
- When To Get Rid of Clothes: A 10-Step Guide To Parting With Old Pieces (stylecaster.com)
- PinkBlush Maternity and Giveaway! (nycfitfoodfashion.com)